Live your best life.10 May, 2011, by Seema Bhatnagar
Life is a stream of events. These events are continuously helping us to evolve as a mature individual, hence it becomes our responsibility that we make our evolution more meaningful and evolve as a more purposeful being on this earth. Living our best life is a best possible way to bring an abundant happiness and well being to us and to others. Think and find out what makes you happy and fulfilling in your life.
I am suggesting 30 ways in which you may live your best life and feel more abundant about life.
- Develop an abundance thinking. There is something for everyone always.
- Read the best inspiring books.
- Contribute to society.
- Help others to become successful.
- Eat healthy food.
- Do regular exercise and aim to become the fittest person.
- Feed animals and birds.
- Care for nature.
- Guide others for a better life by sharing your life experiences.
- Share your knowledge in whatever field you are. Throw away the notion that if you are a housewife or retired person, there is nothing to share. Housewife may always share their best recipes and experience of handling kids, or tips for making household chores easier. Similarly for retired persons, share your wisdom of life and work experiences.
- Choose a career which you are passionate about.
- Socialize with friends and family at least once in a month.
- Spend 20 minutes with yourself everyday and do introspection about your vision about yourself, where do you want to reach in life, are you happy with your life.
- Identify and work on your strengths. It will double your passion about life.
- Travel and relax at most beautiful places of the world.
- Define and live up to your personal values.
- Do not hurt others by making hurting and insulting comments.
- Do something creative everyday.
- Learn new hobby or interest each year.
- Do charity wherever possible.
- Do not look for appreciation and approval from others.
- Do not go after perfection in the beginning of the task rather think how to get started first and then think of perfection. This way, you will deliver the most perfect piece of work.
- Whatever you do, do it from heart else forget about it.
- Be generous while giving appreciation to others.
- Jump out of your comfort zone and be experimental in life whether it is clothes, food, places, learning, studies etc.
- Do good to others and do not expect anything in return.
- Work on your ideas, you may never know, if it can change somebody's life.
- Be thoughtful about others.
- Forget the bitter past and draw a calendar of your positive , happiest moments and experiences.
- Define your own idea about life and success.
This is not an end to this list, you may extend it further to make your life more than best.